Sunday 18 November 2012

Say Hello To My Own Blog ;)

Assalamualaikum and hey :D

This is real me ;)
This is real me ;)
This is my first time create my own blog. Big thanks to my IT teacher , Cikgu Zhafran Zharif for teach us without sigh. ;) . Btw , OPEN SESAME.

Mind intro ? okay ! :D

  • Nur Ain Dayana binti Norzailani
  • Study at SMK Hamzah 1 from 2011-2013 :D
  • Sweet sixteen (2012)
  • Stay at Kg. Kolam Abu, Jalan Bahagia, Machang, Kelantan Darul Naim
 personalise ?
  • Froggy haters :D 
  • Shophaholic
  • Gadget lovers (can burst the tears because of it)
  • Photoshoot crazier
  • Obsessed number 1,2,3,4.... *i love maths*
  • Just an ordinary girl
  • Talkative
  • Sometimes crazy and lazy
  • Naughty
  • Editor 
  • Pinkaholic
  • Really love children and pets  
Nak lagi ? :D

No comments :

Post a Comment

Copyright© All Rights Reserved qasehdayana.blogspot.com